Online Real Estate Forum  

Go Back   > General > Chat about anything

Old 01-11-2017, 01:56 AM

Default ame. To be taken out, I think its stupi

Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss Phil Kessels tweet, the great curling career of Kevin Martin, the demise of Manchester United manager David Moyes and video replay in the NBA. Dave Naylor, TSN 1050 My thumb is down to Toronto Maple Leaf Phil Kessel for his tweet this week, since deleted, which read, "night fishing with friends doesnt get much better." Okay so no one expects Kessel to be sitting in his basement for weeks brooding about what happened during the final month of the season, like so many Leafs fans probably are. But an NHL star tweeting the words "doesnt get much better" about anything besides hockey during the first round of the playoffs is just asking for it. Theres nothing more insulting to fans than the perception that players who are paid millions dont care as much as they do. And true or not, thats the impression Kessels tweet delivered to Leafs fans. Gary Lawless, TSN 1290 My thumb is up to the greatest money player in the history of mens curling, Kevin Martin. Martin retired this week and goes out the winner of four Briers, a world championship, two Olympic medals and a record 18 Grand Slams on the World Curling Tour. Martin revolutionized the game, fought for players rights and was a master strategist. He could throw with big weight or make the finesse come around. The Bear, as the sometimes gruff Martin was known, roared atop mens curling for 25 years and most cowered in the face of his abilities and will. If you had to pick someone to make a shot with the money on the line, Martin was your man. Canadian curling was better for his presence. He raised the bar. Others chased but never caught him. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up, regretfully, to the firing of Manchester United coach David Moyes. Moyes had the toughest act in sports to follow, replacing Sir Alex Ferguson at the helm of one of soccers signature franchise. Like succeeding Vince Lombardi with the Packers or John Wooden at UCLA, this probably was never going to end well. But after 26 years of Sir Alex, Moyes, Fergusons fellow Scot and handpicked successor, lasted just 34 games. Manchester United was a dysfunctional mess under Moyes, losing frequently at Old Trafford and generally playing like a team trying to get its manager fired. Well, lads - mission accomplished. Dave Hodge, TSN If I havent made myself clear in the past, I am an opponent of any replay system that does not allow for anything and everything to be reviewed. Heres how restrictions hurt the process. Thursday nights NBA playoff game had Atlanta leading Indiana by six points (score was 84-78). Jeff Teague of the Hawks made a three-pointer, but it was subject to review. The refs used video replay to determine two things--was it, indeed, a three and not a two, and was Teague in bounds when he released the ball? Yes, on both counts. But the replay also showed that prior to the shot, Teague had stepped out of bounds--sorry, not reviewable. Sorry, dont get that. The purpose of the review was to determine if the basket should count. Video evidence proved that it shouldnt count. But it counted. Denis Suarez Barcelona Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season. Gerard Pique Barcelona Jersey .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. http://www.barcelonafcproshop.com/au...celona-jersey/. -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. Jordi Alba Jersey . The NFLs Defensive Rookie of the Year will be named at the NFL Honours Award show on February 1. The 23-year-old 2013 second-rounder out of Oregon becomes the third Bills linebacker to win the honour after Jim Haslett (1979) and Shane Conlan (1987. Sergi Samper Barcelona Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers.HOUSTON -- Moments after Colombia wrapped up its victory over Uruguay in the World Cup, a trio of Colombian drivers headed to the rain-soaked podium at the Grand Prix of Houston. One by one, Carlos Huertas, Juan Pablo Montoya and Carlos Munoz unfurled their yellow, blue and red flags in a celebratory Saturday for their country. It was the first all-Colombian podium in IndyCar history. Huertas, a 23-year-old rookie, used strategy to grab his first career victory. He was followed by Montoya, in his highest finish in this years return to IndyCar, and then Munoz, who was moved to third-place when Graham Rahal wrecked Tony Kanaan on an aborted final restart. It put Montoya, a former champion who also raced in Formula One and NASCAR, on the far right of the podium next to a pair of young drivers who grew up idolizing him. "Look, its just like beating any other driver," Huertas said. "You guys, the fans, they know what he has done. They keep reminding us. It just shows the level of the series, if I do a good job, I can beat guys like that. My objective is to beat all the drivers and I treat them all the same." Stoic and unemotional, Huertas insisted he was thrilled with the victory and the footnote he and his countrymen had on the big day for Colombia. But Montoya and Munoz were adamant the day was historic. "I think today is the first day in motor racing in the world that three Colombians are on the podium, its unbelievable and its exciting and, in my opinion, theyve got a good shot in World Cup as well," Montoya said. Munoz preferred to be sticking in Houston for Sundays second race of the doubleheader weekend. "We are really lucky to be here in America and not in Colombia, because right now Colombia should be really crazy to go out in the streets," Munoz said. "Everybody celebrating. This is a big deal. This is terrific for Colombia, first time 1-2-3 on a podium in a motorsports race, and first time we go to quarterfinals. We showed what Colombians are made of, and showed the bad image people have of Colombia, its not about one thing." It was an unpredictable and wet race tthrough the temporary street course at Reliant Park.dddddddddddd Originally scheduled for 90 laps, IndyCar decided right before the start to go to a timed race at 1 hour, 50 minutes because the conditions would take too long to go the scheduled distance. Dale Coyne Racing used strategy to get Justin Wilson and Huertas to the front, but Wilson eventually had to pit for fuel, and Huertas assumed the lead with just over seven minutes to go. Then Ryan Briscoe turned Sebastian Saavedra, the fourth Colombian in the field, to bring out a caution with five minutes to go. IndyCar believed it had enough time after the cleanup to run one final lap and Huertas lined up with Montoya, Tony Kanaan, Graham Rahal and Munoz behind him, But as they inched toward the green flag, Rahal anxiously turned Kanaan and the start was waved off. Rahal was assessed a 30-second penalty for the contact with Kanaan, and it gave Munoz the final spot on the podium. Montoya, an idol to all young Colombian drivers, went to victory circle to congratulate Huertas. "Hes a good kid and he did a good job today," said Montoya, who then scolded Huertas to zip up his firesuit. "I do tease him a lot. He had the suit all open and I told him, Youve got to look good. " Kanaan was livid after the accident and wouldnt even look at Rahal when Rahal came to apologize after the race. "I cant do what I really want to do," Kanaan said. "What a shame. To be taken out, I think its stupid. He was having a good day, too, and it ruined his day, too. I wanted to believe he didnt do it on person, and of course he came to apologize." Rahal took full blame. "With the stack-up on the restart, I was trying to keep the tires as dry as I could, and I was to the left and when I stacked up, I just didnt see him at all," Rahal said. "I just got into the back of him." It ended a strong run for Rahal, who stalled on the standing start but had rallied through the field and used a strong late drive to move into fourth before the last caution. Had the race gone green one last time, Rahal thought he had the winning car. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Old 01-11-2017, 07:05 AM

Default applock

To protect information, I know an app which can encrypt your stuff like locking apps, hiding images, etc.LEO Privacy is much better than any other applock
Old 01-11-2017, 07:08 AM

Default private

LEO Privacy is the best security app available I've ever used on playstore. Easy to back up your apps and hide private images and videos.Applock is another great feature.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:11 AM

Default Leo

I would recommend an app called LEO Privacy. This is the best private app i have seen so far. There are many best available features in leo privacy like : vry compact in size, its applock ,data usage control, break in alert, anti theft etc. But the best feature for me is privacy protection for media files , SMS and Call logs. We all need privacy in our life but still there are people with whom its difficult to maitain our personal privacy, thus leo privacy guards protects your privacy. I love it.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:12 AM

Default private

I like this app called LEO Privacy because of the great applock and u can hide photos or videos and i use this app since 2015 or 2014 im not really sure when i started but its a pretty great app.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:13 AM

Default LEO Privacy

I would like to introduce an app called LEO Privacy. It's the best app ever made, guys wth this app I get to lock nd hide my private stuff, it has anti theft nd app lock theme of which it makes it easy to lock ur apps wthout anyone being awear even ur partner if u knw u are a cheater
Old 01-11-2017, 07:15 AM

Default LEO Privacy

For me, I'd like to use LEO Privacy. Cause it's more secured and encrypted and have more features.it can hide photos and videos
Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 AM

Default LEO Privacy

It's useful. Btw, I would recommend an app called LEO Privacy.It can lock up your Facebook, WhatsApp, Clash of Clans, Messenger, Gallery and other important apps which may leak your privacy with LEO Privacy. And it can also protect your privacy by hiding images and videos. Once someone else breaks into your phone, it would take a selfie of snoopers automatically. Interesting app, you can try,it is the best applock
Old 01-11-2017, 07:20 AM

Default LEO

It's good,but I prefer to use LEO Privacy, it's more encrypted and secured on hiding and locking my stuff,it is a good applock
Old 01-11-2017, 07:21 AM

Default app

There are many apps in market. But none of them i found such lite but strong app with amazing features like LEO Privacy. Have no more words to describe about this amazing app, it became my favourite app ,especially its the feature of hide photos