Kyle Kunkel eXp Realty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Kunkel eXp Realty

The community you choose to live in will have a significant impact on your lifestyle, especially if you plan on staying in your home for a long time. Considering the factors that are most important to you, make this decision carefully. Here you can discover the listings, area data, schools, and amenities for each area!

https://www.kylekunkel.com/
    Durango, Colorado, United States
    Email : kyle@kylekunkel.com

Zip : 81301-81303
    City : Durango
    State : Colorado

I am a family man—my beautiful wife Megan, our little girl Anaiah, and our dog Koda are my world. Being a real estate agent in SW Colorado & helping people call this slice of heaven on earth “home” is an honor. Honesty, integrity, and building trust are the core values of my business. I will work harder than anyone else out there to help you reach your goals in investing, buying, or selling homes. Helping you find your dream home is my goal. I love to coach baseball and football at the high school and enjoy golfing, fly fishing, trail running, and cribbage. My real hobby, though, is traveling; my wife and I have been to a combined 43 countries between the two of us. In addition to my work with local communities, I also enjoy motivational speaking and empowering people to go after their dreams. I am follower of Jesus, and live to say “yes” to what he has for me daily. I look forward to serving you, your families, and your friends.
Working...
X