Help section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help section?

Is this section for all help with things or just help with forum issues? I see other posts in here about computer problems but I don't know if this is the right place? I have a computer issue with my Outlook that keeps sending people mail that I do not write myself. I seem to be sending junk to my friends and lord knows who else. Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Sounds like you might have a virus. I had something similar a while back and that's what it turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen P View Post
      Is this section for all help with things or just help with forum issues? I see other posts in here about computer problems but I don't know if this is the right place? I have a computer issue with my Outlook that keeps sending people mail that I do not write myself. I seem to be sending junk to my friends and lord knows who else. Sorry if this is the wrong section.
      I'll fix the section description to reflect more than just forum issues. Usually when you are sending emails without knowing it there is a virus or spyware problem. You can try running a full virus scan with whatever software you have for such. You can also try using free software such as "Spybot Search and Destroy" or "Eusing free registry editor". If you require help with these programs I will be more than happy to.

Comment

I had that problem also and it turned out to be a spy thing or virus can't recall the details.

Comment

Get Facebook fans, buy facebook fans, get facebook likes, buy facebook likes. Delivering likes to fan pages and website and tracking progress at http://www.socialkik.com/

Comment

Good post, keep up this interesting work. It's great to know that this topic is also covered on this website, so we hope you'll take the time to discuss it! Know for more information . Know for more information Pain relief cream

Comment

Working...
            X