Hello From San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From San Diego

Hi guys! My name is SteveGarcia. I'm an amateur photographer, and that's an overstatement! At least for the moment. I hope you're all ready to hear my aspirations and business plan!

I'm 18 and aspiring to get into the business of Wedding Photography. I have a friend in the business and she will be letting be shadow her and attend bridal bazaars with her. In the next week I will begin editing some of her photos from previous weddings. I hope to shadow her/ be a second shooting with her for approximately four or five weddings before moving on to find another photographer to learn from. I hope to get as many perspectives as possible while I develop my own style.

Next semester I plan to start taking a few photography classes. Within the next few months I also hope to take as many workshops and other online courses I can get my hands on. I actually found this site by watching some of Greg's videos on Youtube (they're great by the way!).

After I've shadowed between fifteen and twenty weddings, I plan on going off into my own business. It's definitely a very quick path, and I realize I can only succeed in following it with hard work. Hard work is exactly what I plan to do. I won't start expensive (obviously), but I'm already starting to think of starting pricing for each event/engagement shoot as well as how much the price will go up until I plateau.

ANYWHO, I've got tons of questions for all the experienced photographers... I just need to figure out where to appropriately post them as they don't quite fall into very specific categories.

I only have a measly digital camera but I'm saving up to get a nicer quality digital camera soon. Suggestions would be great!

Thanks all!
    -SteveGarcia

san diego wedding photography: Our philosophy is to be among the best in what we do. Not because we want to prove ourselves to someone but because that is the only way to make our job even more interesting and exiting than it already is. We want to document your memories for all time because it will remain an eternal proof of our creative work and your emotionally important moment in life. Visit: http://www.dinelaphotography.com/

Comment

Comprar Seguidores en Twitter Comprar Seguidores en Twitter. Comprar Twitter Followers. Aumentar Twitter Seguidores. Comprar Seguidores en Twitter Baratos. Desde 1000 - 1 Millón Seguidores

Comment

Working...
      X