Ridgewood Villas, Bangalore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgewood Villas, Bangalore

Builders of Ridgewood Villas are one of the best builders in bangalore, who have great commitment towards customer satisfaction.

I visited Ridgewood villas site last week. The project is in a large area with all the modern amenities. Their pricing also seems to be reasonable. I'm definitely shortlisting this.

Comment

Ridgewood Villas are built beautifully in a very secure location. I think the community is a perfect residential place

Comment

Originally posted by Shankar View Post
        Builders of Ridgewood Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire Villas are one of the best builders in bangalore, who have great commitment towards customer satisfaction.
        think the community is a perfect residential place
        Last edited by atharvaconley; 07-18-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I visited the Ridgewood Villas site last weekend and found that the landscape is very big and properties and facilities are planned well. So far I'm satisfied with thier customer service and definitely shortlisting them.

Comment

I feel Ridgewood Villas is a cool gated community with all the modern amenities. You should check this out if you are planning to buy a property in Bangalore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shankar View Post
              Builders of Ridgewood Villas are one of the best builders in bangalore, who have great commitment towards customer satisfaction.
              I think the community is a perfect residential place
              Last edited by hanifanze; 07-28-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

The amenities are of high standards. They have covered all the bases when it comes to that

Comment

After the site visit & reading all the feedbacks on and offline, Ridgewood Villas might just be next property I am going to own.

Comment

Ridgewood Villas is a huge space with properties still under construction. But the pace of construction seems to be on track. I really liked the plan and location.

Comment

I don't think a Villa with such high standard features and services would get any more affordable than this. I recommend it

Comment

Ridgewood Villas construction is on fast pace; one of the quickest I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                        X