Rocket League has been doing quite well on all systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket League has been doing quite well on all systems

I need every body to apprehend just how plenty of a priority this is for us and constantly has been for our team. There are nonetheless many factors, a number of which take time, meaning we should have a few staying power. I am excited beyond words and I wanted to Rocket League Trading make certain that our players know in which we stand. I cannot wait to look our vision for a absolutely unified Rocket League community in the end realized.

Rocket League has been doing quite well on all systems, and a few hours in the past developer Psyonix confirmed how nicely the sport is definitely doing, these days reaching an critical milestone.The sport's respectable Twitter profile showed that Rocket League has now reached 50 million gamers international. An magnificent result, thinking about how small the sport was whilst it launched around 4 years in the past.

Despite the sport's huge fulfillment, Psyonix isn't always especially interested by growing LOLGA a Rocket League sequel. The developer is more interested by expanding the prevailing sport since the video games-as-a-provider method is operating pretty well for it.
Working...
X