How to Get Subscribers Fast for Your Opt In Email List - 4 Easy Steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Subscribers Fast for Your Opt In Email List - 4 Easy Steps

You can build your opt in email list of prospects and buyers even if you do affiliate marketing. It will give your business stability. Building your own list and a good relationship with your subscribers Equatorial Guinea Email List could create loyal followers for you and your business. Many affiliate marketers still send prospect directly to company sales page. They leave money on the table by doing so. To build a long term business you must build a list. It is not so difficult when you know how to get subscribers fast. To build a list you need autoresponder, squeeze page, bribe or gift and traffic. It could be done in 4 easy steps.
    1. First of all you will need an autoresponder, like Aweber, to collect emails of people entering their names and email addresses in a special web form in exchange for a gift. Try to write your follow up messages in a language of your subscribers and i do not mean English or French. Do your research and find out what is the biggest problem they have and offer some helpful tips. Your emails must be written in friendly tone and provide an advice, useful tips and present great value. Yes you could and even must to send them offers of product you promote, but do not do it in every message you send. After setting up your follow up messages Aweber will send emails to your subscribers on a regular basis. With autoresponder you can send a message to thousands of subscriber with one click.
    2. Build a squeeze page. Take care creating your lead capture page. A well designed squeeze page can increase conversion rate for you. A good squeeze page should have 5 elements in place: good catchy headline, list of benefits your product offer, gift, call to action and a web form to collect emails. I personally use My Express Site to create my web pages. My Express Site allows you to build a squeeze page in a few clicks.
    3. You need a bribe of good value that you could offer in exchange for emails. It is very important to provide valuable gift because the first impression counts. If your subscribers find valuable information in your free stuff they will be more willing to read your emails and consider your offers. The easiest way is to get good PLR products and customise it. If you can write your own report or eBook for your niche then it is even better.
    4. As soon as you have first tree elements in place it is time to drive traffic to your squeeze page (landing page) and start building your list. The more quality traffic you direct to your page the more subscribers you will get and bigger list means more money for you and your business. Some people prefer paid traffic like PPC; others use free methods like article writing. I think it best to have a combination o both ways. For a quick and targeted traffic you can try ezine advertising with sponsor ads or solo ads. Best and quickest way to find good ezine is to join Directory of Ezines. Facebook is another good source of quality and targeted traffic.
    You have heard it many times-Money is in the list. It is true. Now it is your turn to build your success by following 4 easy steps to get subscribers fast and build your own and not affiliate companies opt in email list.
    What do you think? Please leave a comment.

Working...
X