How to protect your roof?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexMartin
    started a topic How to protect your roof?

Liquid Roof is moreover recognized as an “EPDM” a rubber appreciated for its protecting possessions and adaptability. We recommend you to try Liquid Roof for your Roof Leaks Repair project. Liquid Roof is nearly identical chemically to sheet EPDM but with the distinct advantage of being a liquid. It is self-adhering and seamless, Easy Application- A true do-it-yourself product and Tolerate Temperatures over 300 degrees F.

• rogerperry
    replied
    Really a great discussion.

Leave a comment:

• JamesRichard
    replied
    Thanks for your information, i have been in this business from years, a bit late here to reply but this thread is really useful for roofing related information.
    Fernando Roofing is the best and the most preferred company located in Miami area. We are best and highly skilled roofer who are dedicated to providing you the best roofing services.

Leave a comment:

• johnbostonn
    replied
    One of the best ways to improve your home or commercial property is to invest in quality roofing. But over a period of time the roof of your property can be subjected to severe damage. Weather changes and huge water build up tend to wear out roofing materials.

Leave a comment:

• Amanda Dawson
    replied
    If you see any yellow or orange foam showing through the white coating, this means you have waited too long to coat your roof. Moisture will have penetrated the roof. If you find any of these things, you really need to call a licensed contractor to do the job. Your roof may need special attention like a multi layer liquid applied system (4-layer), special caulking, primer or other preparation before the coating is to be applied.

Leave a comment:

• Ambrosemartin
    replied
    I would like to say that with the lot of snow seen in Boston in the past, citizens and home owners should be mindful of the danger of roof breaks. By the way, you have been provided very useful information over here, good to read it.

Leave a comment:

• joyfero7
    replied

While most commercial and residential roofs are designed to handle loads in excess of what currently exists on rooftops, the current snow pack and potential for additional precipitation does increase the risk of collapse or other structural damage to properties.

Leave a comment:

• Anderson0
    replied
    Hi dear
    I recently bought a Fire bird Convertible. The car is great, but there's some green stuff growing on one side of the outside. I want to kill it, clean the roof fabric and protect the roof, perhaps with scratchcard or something similar....
    Anyone very familiar, please help. I know a lot about cars, but this is my first convertible.i will wait here?

Leave a comment:

• annegrace
    replied
    When doing the grading you do not want to use gravel or wood chips. Those materials will let the water flow through pretty easily.

Leave a comment:

• vivian dilberd
    replied
    Liquid Roof Systems is cold systems used for both hot and cold roof design, which cures to flexible waterproof coatings designed to adapt fasteners, seams, welds and joints.

Leave a comment:

• troydwyer33
    replied
    Periodic cleaning, the occasional use of tar, reaffixing the shingles and washing are some of the aspects of roof maintenance. Ultimately, the prospects can lead to protecting of your establishment’s roofing.

Leave a comment:

• alliedroofing
    replied
    Fluid Top Techniques are freezing applied systems for both freezing and warm roof designs that cure into versatile water resistant coverings designed to modify to fixings, joint parts, welds and joint parts.

Leave a comment:

• jamispenc
    replied
    Protect your roof: regular cleaning of the roof, using rooftop the asphalt reaffix roof tile, wash your roof.Try to make Sloping roofs, snow rake from the edge of the work to the roof. Try scraping the snow on the roof of the two or three inches.

Leave a comment:

• robinhood005
    replied
    Does anyone have any suggestions when hiring a contractor Angie's list is a place where you can find Boston roofing contractors to do routine maintenance. I am not able to maintain my roof by myself.

Leave a comment:

• robinhood005
    replied
    As, roofing can be done in various ways and like this it will be managed There are several ways of roofing and we need to look how better we can manage it well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X